8.04.2009

All the Girls Standing in the Line for the Bathroom

I am a romantic at heart and one of the things that tugs at my heartstrings are weddings and all that it involves. This I can see as an alternative to having a bouquet of flowers... you know for the bride who may have a courthouse wedding (something that I might want) and wants something that will last (cause you know those flowers will die right?)

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5886133
copy the link into the search bar and watch the magic happen

Just take a look and fall into the beauty that it is
Laters!

2 comments:

natalie said...

I've been thinking about that all summer. Courthouse wedding and then a quiet reception. No mess with the brides maids and all that. But I will probably be having flowers....a lot of flowers at the reception. They'll die but you can take them home and enjoy them while you can.

07mferri said...

I love those bags! I'd heard of them before, and they are beautiful...