9.17.2008

Just in Time

This seems to be the right week for prayer and fasting. Maybe the LORD was telling me this and I just decided to listen. This makes me happy because part of the reason that I decided this was so that I can listen to his voice, and hear him when he talks to me. I did this to learn to trust him and to follow where he leads me without question. For everything that someone tries to do for the LORD it seems like the devil is right on his heels waiting for that moment to pounce so he cane make you give up on the LORD. The thing is that the LORD has never failed me, or anyone that I know, who has trusted in him yet. While doing my first devotion of my prayer and fasting week i read in Jonah 3:7

"When my soul fainted with me,
I remembered the LORD;
And my prayer went up to You,
Into Your holy temple"

This verse is something that I know true. Whatever scrape I get myself in to the LORD is always right there to pull me out. So I said all of this to say that I will glorify the LORD at all time even when things don't seem to be going right.

Now unto him who is able to do exceedngly,
abundantly above all that we ask or think
according to the power that is within us

1 comment:

man made drops of water said...

i love it...your growing...and it is sooo clear in life right now that God is really weeding out his people....all this stress....its just pruning....i want to go and i know you want to go to heaven....and im excited that were growing!!!!!