9.23.2008

So can you hear me????

OK... i admit it... i have a problem....ummm here goes

My name is Cyre Spencer and I have a problem communicating.

See it's not all my fault. I have a lot of classes, a lot of things that I need to get done, things that I need to get on top on and I am trying to get more involved and build up my resume so that i can do what i want in life. Its hard to keep up when things are not there or when you see people everyday. I am working on it, i mean i am better at text messages that actual talking on the phone. I mean i dont really like talking on the phone to begin with so its really not hard for me not to check or answer my phone for days. I never listen to my voicemails and sometimes i forget to call back when i am supposed to. I mean the not even my own mother can get in touch with me sometimes. It's just tje story of my life. i cant promise it woud get better but it seems to be working for now so hey......thats a plan.

No comments: