7.15.2009

80's Glam Makeup

Watering the plants on a cool summer day can be very detrimental to your health, and this is how I figured it out.....
You unravel the hose, you turn on the water, and a stream of it shoots out from the spout giving new life the all the thirsty plants. All the while you are watching this, thinking "Man this is a really relaxing household chore"

Then your mind attacks!!!

It wanders and starts to think about things you have not authorized it to think about but you cannot seem to stop, you are no longer in control. The steady stream or water coupled with the weight of the hose in your hand seems to make you very venerable.

Then as soon as it starts.... it's over, and you come crashing down to the reality that is your life.

This may sound a little trippy....but honestly it's me. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me? It may be a "me" thing but I admit it was fun while it lasted

Im Outie!

2 comments:

natalie said...

Where the same person in different bodies. Happens to me all the time.

LadyPhenom said...

Sounds like you were a little under the influence there.....hmmmm