7.09.2009

Up and Down Stairs


So I was trying to be an intellectual today by taking a trip the library to increase to my capacity for learning but as usual people get never failed to piss me off.....

While driving in the narrow congested streets of Old Towne Frederick two people just seem to go out of their to make me upset! It's like what Dane Cook says " When you get in an accident the person who hits you always acts like it's your fault you hit them!! (Sidenote: You should google him cause he is funny!!)
I mean I didn't get into any accidents but they were close. I just want Americans to chill the BLEEP out and drive calmly and safely...LIKE ME!! (Ok maybe that was a bit conceited...but I do believe I'm pretty safe on the road....sometimes to safe...that a story for another day)
Well anyway this post is done until 2morrow
Dueces~

1 comment:

07mferri said...

Because you NEVER have road rage... ;)
I agree. Driving up home is super stressful (damn boston drivers) and then I drove through Michigan, and it was like no one had any place to be fast... it was nice...