10.08.2009

Bowful of Sparkles!!!

I. love. to. dance.
It's one of those things that just fills me deep within, when there are no words left to express the feeling.... I dance.

Sometimes it's not something that choreographed and sometimes it is but one of my favorite types of dancing is liturgical dance.

One of my other favorite things I love is giving my God the praise. So if I could bring my love of dance and my love for the Lord together it's a good day for me!!

There are a lot of dances that I love but one of my favorite is Shekinah Glory Your Name and Psalm 27 followed closely by Richard Smallwood Anthem of Praise. They are both incredibly long but fun!!

I like to search on youtube and I found this other group doing a dance to Your Name and Psalm 27... so here it is and I think they did a good job

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK0RQg6idic&feature=related

No comments: