10.07.2009

Good Hair



I know I am probably the last person to talk about this in the blogosphere..
But what exactly is good hair?

Before we even talk about this I just wish people would educate themselves before they start talking...
Like
Did you know that relaxers contain many caustic materials?
Did you know that most black people have curly hair?
Did you know that to care for natural hair you cannot use the same products used for natural hair?

There are so many more questions I just want people to know the facts before another person tells me that my "wig" looks pretty. News flash!!!
The hair you see on my head actually grows from my scalp...but you would know that if you knew about natural hair at all.

Nappy or pretty.. I think my hair is fly!!!

1 comment:

Becki Jacket said...

Curly hair is where it's at. :)